SCREENSHOTS and NEWS for the upcoming, untitled 64-BIT HOMUNCULUS GAME
NEW GAMEPLAY INFO RELEASED!!!
(Taken from GGN)
A new, exclusive interview with game director M.B. reveals the prospective feature list for the new, 64-bit powered homunculan-adventure.
- The game will take place in a 3D, third-person perspective. The camera moves freely around the player, always catching the most cinematic shots of battle.
- The player makes their way across a broad open-world, helping people and collecting items from ancient dungeons.
- There will be a large area known as the 'Homunculus Garden,' an area for the player to raise and manage their flock of homunculi. M.B. denied our request to elaborate further.
- The world is said to change each time the player starts a new game. One must replay the game multiple times to see all of the possible variations. Quoting M.B: "This is the first video game to offer a truly unique experience to every player. The gaming market of 1996 is growing increasingly competitive, necessitating new and unique mechanics to hold our player's attentions. Unlike a traditional game, with a linear experience and story, this is something completely new. Fitting it on a cartridge has, indeed, been an immense difficulty on our team.
- Not much was elaborated on the game's story. M.B. had this to say: "We have been writing and rewriting constantly. Our focus is on delivering a strong, compelling story. We look forward to having more details to provide at a later date."
I believe I speak for all gamers when I say: this game has got me on the edge of my seat.
© GGN 1996, all rights reserved by their original owners.
NEW CONCEPT ART RELEASED